Monday, March 23, 2015

Blood pressure and Jude

Well it seems everything has finally caught up with me. I have high blood pressure. I'm upset about it because I used to be so fit. I have had heart palpitations but that is nothing new as I have always had benign palpitations. I walk each day, I take fish oil, and I drink my grape juice. All I can figure is the lack of sleep and constant stress have both finally found me. Short of quitting my job and staying home I don't see a solution but I will drag myself to the doctor anyway. I am thankful for doctors but I despise going. I think this means I may have to slow down..... So not my character. I'm going to have to relearn how to relax. 

Jude is still up and down. One minute he smiles and the next he struggles but he is a joy to be around. I held him again tonight for awhile and he was very happy! Right now he is sleeping peacefully. 


No comments: