Monday, July 6, 2015

An update on Jude and some pictures.

Jude is doing pretty well. He seemed to have kicked the butt of whatever he had again so he is yet again our little trooper. He is still having some oxygen issues and thick congestion but he looks so much better than he did.

My friend Sarah brought by the CD of Jude's photo's today that she took. I told her I love the photo's but hate my fat. Anyway, I thought I would share some of the ones that touched me the most. 










These are the moments we will always remember and cherish. 

I am still torn on the moving situation and I have been dreaming about it a lot. I am NOT one for change. However I talked to a friend that does property investing and he seems to think the property we are looking at would be a really wise decision. So we will see. I am just taking everything a day at a time. The hardest part for us was painting over Jude's red room. Mike and I couldn't do it so we hired a nice man who did. Mike said "I would prefer to move with Jude vs have to move because of Jude (losing him)". I also realized that Jude was growing older and in a "normal" situation his room would have already changed themes. So I took a picture of his wall so I could frame it.  Maybe next he can have spaceships, dinosaurs, or a Cowboy theme. 





5 comments:

Purple Quilter Queen said...

The photos are really beautiful!

Catie.field said...

If you're fat then I'm an elephant!! You look beautiful and so does Jude 😊

Holly said...

Hi, my name is Holly and I just turned 21. I've had 56 brain and spinal surgeries with another one soon. I had my last surgery 2 months ago. After the surgery didn't help I started getting really sad and thinking I would never get better. That's when I found your blog. I honestly don't know how I came across it but I'm very glad that I did. After reading a few posts I realized that Jude is going through so much more than I am and yet he's always so happy and smiling. If he can go through everything and smile than I can too. I learned a lesson from Jude and he is honestly an inspiration. I wanted to say thank you for sharing your life with others. Your family is in my prayers.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Thank you Holly! That was very sweet and touching.'

Unknown said...

That was an excellent article. You made some great points and I am thankful for your information! Thanks Again